Senior Group FP&A Analyst
If you want to be part of our journey and want to contribute to the impact we make to the build future proof and healthy food, we offer you a great opportunity within our Corporate Office in Boxtel as Senior Group FP&A Analyst.
A dedicated Group Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team is being brought together to solidify and redeploy the core processes owned by FP&A. The team will report to the Head of Group FP&A who also manages Functional Control & HQ costs, M&A and the BI team. The Sr. FP&A analyst is a core position with impact that will take ownership of several specific FP&A processes. Vion is investing in technology to enable further digitization; the FP&A team will play a pivotal role to deliver value out of these investments.
We are looking for a seasoned FP&A professional that can help us further develop and drive the FP&A agenda.
The main responsibilities of the role:
Co-Lead the FP&A owned processes of long-term planning, target setting and quarterly rolling forecast
- Contribute to performance management and support the monthly and quarterly reporting cycles.
- Drive timely delivery of core standard financial report out towards various teams including CFO team, Executive committee and supervisory board
- Enhance and improve current dashboarding
- Ad hoc financial analysis to support business decision on various topics incl. scenario modelling and M&A
- Contribute to continuous improvement to the periodic planning- and reporting cycles.
- Drive further standardization, automation and enhancement of internal management reporting incl. Power BI dashboards
- Provide operational guidance to the (Jr). FP&A analyst in the Group FP&A team
- Ad Hoc Support to the Functional Control team in modelling forecasts
Our ideal candidate profile
To succeed in this challenging position, you bring a minimum of 6 years of demonstrated experience in a FP&A or business controlling role. You work independently; are analytical and fact-based. You have the data-visualization skills to communicate a message and can deliver insightful narratives to Executive and Board levels.
Next to this you have
- A Master degree in finance or accounting, RC or C(I)MA is a plus;
- A proven track record in delivering on Financial Planning & Analysis processes
- 7+ years of relevant working experience
- Strong (financial) modelling and analytical skills;
- Experience with FP&A tools and financial systems (SAP,PowerBI,HFM), coupled with advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing), while Dutch or German is a plus;
- Occasionally expected to travel within the Netherlands and Germany.
Top 100 Food company
Vion is an international, vital company in the food chain with production locations in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. and sales support offices in fifteen countries worldwide. Due to its size in the chain from farm to fork, the company plays an important social role in the sustainable food supply. This work matters. Every day, 100 million consumers worldwide eat a meal containing a piece of Vion. This amount comes with a great responsibility. At Vion, we work with passion on the global food challenge of feeding nearly 10 billion people in 2050. It is our purpose to make a difference by leading our industry and making a positive impact on people and the planet. Vion is at the centre of the food supply chain and we see it as our role to connect and balance demand and supply. By building lasting relations with people and share expertise we continuously make the chain stronger.
Will you be our new colleague?
Sharp, Connected & Brave are Vion’s core values; we challenge you, motivate you and coach you to get the best out of yourself and your colleagues. Our employment package comprises:
- A permanent contract
- An excellent salary tailored to your expertise and competencies.
- An attractive bonus scheme
- 25 vacation days
- An excellent pension plan
- Hybrid working model
- The option to participate in a collective health insurance
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Fresh fruit and excellent coffee at the office
For more information about the position you can contact Paul Groot Zwaaftink (Paul.GrootZwaaftink@vionfood.com).
For more information about the recruitment process you can contact Jolanda van der Putten (Jolanda.email@example.com)
We challenge you to share your talents with us by sending your resume and motivation by clicking on the application button below.
For this position Vion is looking for direct contacts with potential candidates; we appreciate if companies do not offer their services in this.