Senior Manager International Tax
We are looking for a professional who can make a significant contribution to our company in this challenging, full-time job with, of course, a comprehensive and competitive benefit program that meets your experience.
In this role you maintain and monitor our companies’ tax policies and activities involved, ensuring management of our tax risks, our effective tax rate and maintaining optimal relationships with key stakeholders. Together with other colleagues in the tax team you deliver key annual and quarterly reporting, anticipate on changes in tax legislation and make sure these are reflected in the tax calculation and provide management recommendations. You are the key contact to the tax authorities and the “go-to point” for colleagues in our companies with tax questions.
As our Tax Manager you will report to the Director Legal & Tax, and work closely with your peer in Germany, the tax accountant, our corporate legal counsels as well as the various internal and external stakeholders. The responsibilities will enable you to get an in debth knowledge of Vion and the agri and food sector.
Your main responsibilities:
- You are responsible for tax advice (in the broadest sense, so not limited to corporate income tax), tax risk management, transfer pricing, and several processes in Vion’s tax control framework e.g. regarding DAC6 analysis, ATAD I and II, CbCR;
- You provide guidance regarding cost treatment for WKR;
- You are responsible for checking legal documents for finance projects to ensure that sufficient information is obtained from the tax;
- You advise regarding tax implications of ongoing and contemplated transactions;
- You give ad-hoc support to the business leaders and management with respect to relevant tax matters on a pro-active as well as an on-demand basis;
- You work closely with local (finance) teams to manage their tax matters and/or audits in line with tax strategy and policies;
Our ideal candidate is an accurate, structured and has a hands-on mentality. You have a strong communicative personality, with an Academic Dutch Tax Law or Economic Tax degree. You have a keen interest in developing and maintaining tax technical knowledge. Your level of experience in an (international) tax position is at minimum 5-7 years . You have strong analytical skills and a high level of critical thinking and pro-activeness. Your written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English are excellent. German is a big advantage.
Top 100 Food company
Vion is a vital company in the food chain with multiple production facilities in The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. On top of this Vion has sales support offices in sixteen countries. Due to its size in the chain from farm to fork, the company plays an important social role in the sustainable food supply. This work matters. Every day, 100 million consumers worldwide eat a meal containing a piece of Vion. This amount comes with a great responsibility. At Vion, we work with passion on the global food challenge of feeding nearly 10 billion people in 2050.
Do you have it in you?
Sharp, Connected and Brave. Those are Vion’s core values. We challenge you. We motivate you, we coach you. To get the best out of yourself and your colleagues, to be distinctive. To develop yourself and to make the difference in the international Vion world. We give you room to grow. Do you have the guts to give your ambition free rein?
For more information about the position you can contact (Ingmar.email@example.com). For more information about the recruitment process you can contact Sophie Goldenbeld (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We challenge you to share your talents with us by sending your resume and motivation by clicking on the application button below.
Hoofdkantoor Vion Foodgroup
Boseind 15, 5281 RM Boxtel (NB)