(Junior) Functional Application Manager Master Data Management
What do you do as a (Functional Application Manager Master Data Management
To expand the current Global Business Solutions team, we are hiring a Functional Application Manager Master Data Management. It’s a fulltime position for 40 hours a week.
The Master Data Management FAM is expected to assemble, support and drive the improvements in the Master Data Management Team.
The key focus will be to support the daily operations in the Master Data Management and additionally drive business process improvements to establish best in class Master Data Management environment that will ensure efficient and effective processes.
Top 100 food company
Every day 100 million consumers worldwide eat a meal with a little bit of Vion. This quantity comes with a big responsibility. At Vion we work passionately every day on the global food challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. How can you contribute to this?
The main responsibilities of the role can be described as follows:
- managing daily master data operations;
- support business process improvement initiative;
- execute changes to ERP master data, e.g. customer, vendor, materials etc., as approved by the business;
- coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance;
- perform regular business-related activities;
- participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions;
- work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues;
- ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems;
- support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed;
- assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation.
What do we expect from you?
- at least a Bachelor degree;
- previous master data management experience in ERP is a plus;
- strong Microsoft Office suite skills;
- able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas;
- analytically minded and methodical problem solver;
- very good interpersonal skills with excellent customer service and can do mentality;
- process orientation and user satisfaction attitude;
- able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress;
- experience working within a multi-cultural environment;
- strong written and communication skills in Dutch and English. German language is a plus.
What can you expect from us?
A challenging position within a professional and ambitious company. There’s a friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common. The company offers good salary and benefits depending on age and experience.
Are you interested?
In case you think you are the right candidate to become our new colleague, or would you like to have more information about this position? Share your talents with us by sending your application letter and resume via the apply button below.
For this position Vion is looking for direct contacts with potential candidates; we appreciate if companies do not offer their services in this.
Hoofdkantoor Vion Foodgroup
Boseind 15, 5281 RM Boxtel (NB)