SAP Competence Center lead
This position requires residency in the Netherlands.
Vion is an international producer of meat, meat products and plant-based alternatives with production locations in the Netherlands and Germany. Vion has sales support offices in thirteen countries worldwide. Our four business units Pork, Beef, Food Service and Retail, provide fresh pork, beef, meat products, plant-based alternatives and by-products for retail, foodservice and the meat processing industry .
The IM&T (Information Management & Technology) departments responsibility is to keep all IT systems up to date to and by doing so, support all Vion processes. Besides maintenance is the department responsible for the development of technical & services roadmaps and the digital agenda for the Vion organization, our customers, our partners and colleagues.
To expand the current Global Business Solutions team, we are hiring a SAP Competence Center lead. It’s a fulltime position for 40 hours a week.
As the SAP Competency Centre Lead, you will be responsible for managing the ERP SAP installation. You will manage the SAP team supporting, developing and enhancing the application ensuring you build a team that is capable of achieving SAP Customer Competence status. In addition, you will determine, with strong business understanding and stakeholder approval, the SAP roadmap.
- You are the main contact person responsible for managing the SAP Competence Center;
- Provide leadership and strategy to the SAP team and ongoing SAP developments;
- You plan and control the internal and external resources and coordinate the cooperation with the operational areas on a national and international level;
- You are responsible for the technical and disciplinary management of currently 10 employees as well as the support of the SAP ERP environment;
- You actively accompany the SAP S/4HANA transformation and further development of the SAP interfaces to various third-party systems and cloud solutions;
- You analyze the SAP-supported business processes and are responsible for the definition and implementation of efficient solutions;
- Advise senior stakeholders of capability and possible solutions to business challenges; You report directly to the Manager Global Business Solution
What do we expect of you?
- Built, led and developed a SAP Competence Centre
- In depth knowledge, SAP Certified, in at least one of the following modules : FI CO MM SD;
- Significant experience of managing a SAP system incorporating support and project management, including a number of implementations;
- Significant experience managing teams comprising permanent staff, consultants, and contractors (on and possibly offshore);
- Teamwork, good communication & organizational skills where presupposed with a well-developed and strong character;
- Within IM&T, English is the communication language. Knowledge and experience of German is considered a pre;
- The willingness to make business trips to Germany.
What can you expect of us?
- We offer a versatile role within a leading international food company where you’ll find space to get the best out of yourself;
- Every day is different. In this dynamic sector you never know what you will get on your plate the next day.
- A competitive salary;
- 25 vacation days (including the option to purchase 5 additional days).
- In addition to the salary, you will receive 8% holiday pay;
- It concerns a function for 40 hours a week;
- Your home-work travel expenses are reimbursed from 0 until 75 km one way (€0,19 per KM);
- Unlimited access to the Vion Academy with more than 600 different training courses and courses for your own personal development and growth;
- Opportunities for doing external training for your own personal development and growth;
- Vion has various schemes for active participants, such as a bicycle plan and group health insurance.
If you want more information about this position or apply immediately, please send your resume to Sophie.email@example.com
For this position Vion is looking for direct contacts with potential candidates; we appreciate if companies do not offer their services in this.
Hoofdkantoor Vion Foodgroup
Boseind 15, 5281 RM Boxtel (NB)