Tax Accountant/Tax Controller
What do you do as a Tax accountant?
The Tax Accountant/Tax Controller's task is to provide financial insight into the tax position of the company, as well as preparing the corporate income tax return of the Dutch fiscal entity and the monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports. To this end, he/she clarifies differences between commercial and tax figures, checks the reconciliations between commercial and tax figures provided by the entities and prepares the consolidated tax position of the Dutch tax entity and of the entire group. In doing so, he/she pays special attention to cash tax aspects and the effective tax burden of the company. In addition, the Tax Accountant/Tax Controller maintains and monitors the company's Tax Control Framework. The Tax Accountant/Tax Controller participates in business/finance projects that have a tax impact and answers ad hoc questions about various tax issues.
Top 100 food company
Every day 100 million consumers worldwide eat a meal with a little bit of Vion. This quantity comes with a big responsibility. At Vion we work passionately every day on the global food challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. How can you contribute to this?
The main responsibilities of the role can be described as follows:
- compiling and determining monthly, quarterly and annual tax positions;
- explaining differences between commercial and tax annual accounts, including explanation of these differences;
- preparing the corporate income tax return of the Dutch fiscal entity;
- providing insight into cash tax position and effective tax burden of the company;
- monitoring the Tax Control Framework and proposing and implementing changes where necessary/desirable.
- participating in business/finance projects with tax related impact;
- answering ad hoc questions on various tax topics.
What do we expect from you?
- hbo Tax Economics;
- at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- fluency in Dutch and English in word and writing; Fluency in German is a plus;
- affinity with VAT, in case this is not sufficient, willingness to follow additional training;
- result oriented;
- analytically strong;
- strong communication skills
- strong organisational skills;
- specific competences
- tax accounting;
- tax compliance;
- good knowledge of Dutch tax law;
- good understanding of International tax law.
What can you expect from us?
In our company you will have an attractive, versatile and permanent position, with proven suitability, within a leading international food company, with around 12.400 employees worldwide, innovative market concepts and clear core values. You will be able to influence and shape Vion's digital transition. We offer excellent working conditions and an inspiring environment to work in and an enthusiastic team.
Are you interested?
In case you think you are the right candidate to become our new colleague, or would you like to have more information about this position? Share your talents with us by sending your application letter and resume via the apply button below.
For this position Vion is looking for direct contacts with potential candidates; we appreciate if companies do not offer their services in this.
Hoofdkantoor Vion Foodgroup
Boseind 15, 5281 RM Boxtel (NB)