The job description of Marketing Manager
For this job we are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who knows how to properly present international brands. Are you self-starting and able to get started with Marketing on both a strategic and an operational level? Then it may just be that we are looking for you.
Vion initiated its new strategy 'Building Balanced Chains'. The objective of this strategy is to enable Vion to develop sustainable chains that contribute to a healthy food supply. To support this strategy, we are looking for a Marketing Manager. Working closely with various people throughout our organization you will bring in the valuable market and marketing understanding to lift the branding and awareness of various chains and concepts to the next level. You will do this by creating and taking care of the implementation of market and marketing activities.
Top 100 food company
Every day 100 million consumers worldwide eat a meal with a little bit of Vion. This quantity comes with a big responsibility. At Vion we work passionately every day on the global food challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. How can you contribute to this?
This role is based within our business unit Pork and will work close together with colleagues throughout the organization. Your knowledge and interest is in the FCMG, food especially protein related products.
- Create and implement strategies and marketing activities for various new and existing brands and concepts, in a B2B environment, though with a deep understanding of the B2C drivers and effects;
- Bring together and coordinate various disciplines and people involved in the various projects;
- Develop and grow brand value;
- Measure results of marketing activities and brands, understand and take actions required;
- Overseeing Worldwide brands and the impact of storytelling, use of social media, in various geographical areas;
- Bring the voice of the customer into the organization;
- Grow brand awareness and preference;
- Overseeing and rolling out a B2B marketing strategy.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in International Marketing Management;
- You are an experienced Marketing Manager with a demonstrated history of working in FMCG in an international environment;
- 4 – 7 years’ experience in a trade and marketing environment and relate to one or more topics as customer marketing, category strategy and brand management;
- Fluent in Dutch, English and preferably German;
- Experience with A-brands and brand story developing;
- You are curious, always striving for improvements and sharing ideas. Able to relate to decision makers and their networks;
- You are a practical, creative solution-thinker and a real business partner for the management.
What we offer?
In our company you will have an attractive, versatile and permanent position within a leading international food company, with around 12.400 employees worldwide, innovative market concepts and clear core values. We give you the opportunity to firmly position marketing within Vion. We also offer you excellent working conditions and an inspiring environment to work in and an enthusiastic team to work with.
Are you interested?
In case you think you are the right candidate to become our new colleague, or would you like to have more information about this position? Share your talents with us by sending your application letter and resume before March 15th via the ‘apply’ button below. For information ask Christel van Oers via phone number 06-18749979
Voor deze vacature kiezen wij er bewust voor om rechtstreeks in contact te treden met potentiële kandidaten en stellen wij het op prijs als bedrijven niet ongevraagd hun diensten aan ons aanbieden.
Hoofdkantoor Vion Foodgroup
Boseind 15, 5281 RM Boxtel (NB)