Specialist Accounting & Reporting
Top 100 food company
Vion believes in a world where people enjoy safe and healthy food with good taste and good quality from sustainable sources. On a planet that is under pressure from the overuse of resources Vion wants to demonstrate that Vion acknowledges the reality of today and the impact of our industry. By bringing people together we build future proof protein chains and provide Food that Matters.
We are an international food company with more than 12.000 colleagues worldwide, innovative market concepts and clear core values that we describe as' Sharp, Connected & Brave.
As our specialist Accounting & Reporting you are responsible for optimization and embedding the use of SAP/HFM, IFRS as Vion’s reporting standard and other optimization and change-projects in finance & control. The role is based in our headquarters in Boxtel and works closely with the manager & senior specialist Accounting & Reporting.
- Monitor compliance to IFRS as reporting language and document process and procedures in the Vion Accounting Manual. Point of contact for IFRS-related issues and questions.
- Contributes to the implementation of the new CSRD directive and integrated reporting.
- Co-responsible for periodic consolidation of the group in HFM, management reporting, analysis of period and quarterly figures and annual report.
- Assist internal and external audits, compliance reviews and monitor relevant regulatory changes. Ensure integrity of financial information in general.
- Review, analyze, and recommend process improvements for the Vion Financial Control Framework (VFCF).
- Process owner for the accounting processes (general ledger) in SAP an initiate further improvements in the usage of SAP.
- Work closely with divisional controlling teams and the shared service centers to improve finance processes and procedures, participate in and/or manage various finance projects across the organization.
- 4-6 years financial business related experience;
- Universal degree in finance or MBA and CPA or equivalent;
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and internal control frameworks, good working knowledge of SAP/HFM;
- Strong, independent self –starter, as well as collaborative problem solver;
- Energetic team player who easily connects to other departments within Vion;
- Ability to multi-task across a range of projects with constantly shifting priorities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills on various levels, documentation and organizational skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German is a plus.
What can you expect from us?
- The position of Specialist Accounting & Reporting is a varied and challenging position in a very dynamic working environment;
- You will be enabled to develop in your role and we offer you various career opportunities;
- You can also count on an excellent basic salary and a good benefits package;
- Unlimited access to the Vion Academy with over 600 different trainings and courses for your own personal development and growth;
- Opportunities to do external training for your own personal development and growth;
- Vion has several interesting employee schemes, such as a bicycle plan and collective health insurance.
Is this you?
Does our profile appeal to you and would you like to come and work for Vion, or would you like more information about this position? Share your talents with us by sending your motivation and CV via the application button below.
For this vacancy, we consciously choose to contact potential candidates directly and appreciate it if companies do not offer their services to us unsolicited.