IT Service Manager
What do you do as a IT Service Manager?
In the role of IT Service Manager you will be improving and professionalizing service management in daily operations. You are responsible for continuous improvements of service delivery, related processes, and support organization. This role combines activities of incident manager, problem manager, continuity and escalations manager for all types of services.
You will support the IM&T team lead and solutions groups on their demand to handle high severity outages and related communication. You will have a close connection to the Manager on duty who fulfills this role outside office hours.
Top 100 food company
Every day 100 million consumers worldwide eat a meal with a little bit of Vion. This quantity comes with a big responsibility. At Vion we work passionately every day on the global food challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. How can you contribute to this?
The main responsibilities of the role can be described as follows:
- You manage the SLA with the business with a yearly review and adjustments on deliverables.
- Service delivery tracking based on agreements with the business.
- Permanent improvements on incident handling.
- Managing escalations based on business demand.
- Improve communication and coordination of critical outages.
- Join weekly priority 1 and 2 review meeting for analyzing and lessons learned.
- Manage SDM related problems according to the process.
- Align with other teams or function owner on improvements.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a Bachelor degree.
- You have experiences in IT service organization preferable in food industry would be an advantage.
- You are ITIL/ITSM certified.
- Management skills and ability to act in a team with high degree of personal responsibility.
- You have a process, customer, and solution-oriented mindset.
- You have effective communication skills and you are a team player.
- You are a problem solver with a pro-active and persistent attitude, hands-on can do mentality.
- You are structured, analytic, and transparent.
- Fluently speaking and writing English and Dutch is required. German would be an advantage.
What can you expect from us?
In our company you will have an attractive, versatile and permanent position, with proven suitability, within a leading international food company, with around 12.400 employees worldwide, innovative market concepts and clear core values. You will be able to influence and shape Vion's digital transition. We offer excellent working conditions and an inspiring environment to work in and an enthusiastic team.
Are you interested?
In case you think you are the right candidate to become our new colleague, or would you like to have more information about this position? Share your talents with us by sending your application letter and resume via the apply button below. For information ask Maartje Faassen via phone number +316 256 86 739
For this position Vion is looking for direct contacts with potential candidates; we appreciate if companies do not offer their services in this.
Hoofdkantoor Vion Foodgroup
Boseind 15, 5281 RM Boxtel (NB)